Trobitech Terms and Conditions
Last Modified 05/09/14 ~ v1.0
Trobitech provides the following Warranties to all of our customers at Trobitech. These Warranties, Guarantees, as well as your use of the site https://trobitech.com and our services including but not limited to phone orders, purchases and inquiries from Trobitech is directed and governed by the following Terms and Conditions that are set forth below. And by submitting an order for products or services you indicate your acceptance of, and agreement bound by the terms and conditions, personally or as a business entity that you represent, these terms. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please do not submit any orders or requests for products or services. These Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Please Read the following judiciously.
1. Trobitech provides a thirty-day warranty to all products that are new, used or refurbished. This thirty-day warranty only covers both these electronics that are provided from Trobitech and simply guarantees that no charges will be made in relation to services and or labor assuming that all terms and conditions are met. This Warranty is only provided to the original purchaser of the original equipment, and or upgrades that are purchased from or installed by Trobitech.
B: Warranty Conditions
The thirty-day warranty is dictated by the following conditions.
1. Trobitech warranties extends only to products distributed by Trobitech and is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA.
2. Trobitech warranties are extended only to the original purchaser and the covered hardware. Does not include software, documentation, or any additional parts that were not purchased or installed by Trobitech.
3. During the applicable warranty period, Trobitech will repair or replace at its own discretion the broken/inoperable/unusable hardware piece free of charge with another part of the same value or specs and is in operating condition.
4. This warranty covers only normal use of the computer. Trobitech shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; or disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or service or alteration by anyone other than Trobitech.
5. In the event that your computer is returned to Trobitech for repair – should no defect in materials or workmanship is found, you will be responsible for return delivery and current labor charges if necessary.
6. Any repair, upgrade or installation done by anyone else other than Trobitech will void the warranties on your computer.
7. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
8. Trobitech accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to Trobitech.
9. This warranty does not cover any third party software, hardware or virus related problems.
10. Any used equipment is sold as-is, without warranty, unless otherwise stated in writing.
11. Any Warranty/Service work needed does not cover shipping charges to or from the any location.
Trobitech has no affiliation and or endorsements to any trademarks that are represented on the site and are not intended to imply this. The trademarks belong to their respective owners/companies.
When creating a transaction between you, the “customer”, and Trobitech you will be asked to provide certain private information including but not limited to Credit Card/Debit Card, First and Last Name, Address, Email Address, and you’re Phone Number. You agree that all the information you provide is current, accurate, and correct. You agree to pay all charges incurred on your account and Credit Card or other payment method at the prices in effect when such charges are made. You are responsible for paying any applicable taxes and shipping and handling fees related to your purchase.
E: Where we Ship:
We ship to any location that the shipper/courier can ship to inside the US. Certain exceptions can be made for specific situations, and must contact Trobitech prior to making purchase for such needs. If the address you provide us is incorrect we charge the face value that the shipper/courier would charge us to reroute your package. This charges generally can range from $5-$50 and you agree if you address is wrong that Trobitech is authorize to charge your payment method for these fees.
Because of the fast paced computer industry, all prices are subject to change without notice. We make every effort to list the most accurate pricing. Despite our efforts, some items may be mispriced. In the event that this does occur and you feel you may have spotted such instance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you didn’t notice and bought the product anyways and your payment method has already been charged. Trobitech reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for a product at the incorrect price.
G: Price Matching:
We here at Trobitech do not have the ability to price match any products, because our products go through a much more meticulous course to be a Trobitech product and has to meet different standards than at other business. This is where our pride and joy comes in, but we will always do our best to provide the best possible pricing. If you have any inquires email us at email@example.com
Trobitech does not offer a return option unless stated in otherwise in writing. All purchases will be non-refundable and be considered Final. Returns that have been issed in writing are only issued for the sale amount of the current selling market value (see I) of the “Central Computer” (see A. 2). Returns do not include freight or shipping charges, labor, and additionally incur a 15% restocking fee.
Opened software or other activated products is non-refundable in all scenarios.
I: Current Market Value
Current Market Value is the value of the parts are today (or the day you want to make an authorized return). This will dictate the amount for a full refund of your current system.
For Example if you had purchased a Desktop Computer from Trobitech and the total price of the system is $3,000. And you have requested a full refund and both Trobitech and you have authorized this. We would offer a Full refund for the Central Computer in which case this scenario 28 days later happened to include a significant drop in computer part prices and to buy all the parts today was at $2,200. Then we would refund you $2,200.
This protects the Customer and Trobitech from price adjustments from the manufactures that are out of both Trobitech and the Customers Control. In the end if the customer wanted to purchase the same computer with the same specifications than they would still be able to purchase the same product with the money they were refunded.
J: Additional Terms:
All additional terms that apply to overall Trobitech operations are stated here.
1. Any missing items must be reported with 48 hours of delivery of the item.
2. It is at the utmost importance for Trobitech to safeguard any and all of the customer’s data during all steps of the experience including on the website as well as on their computer systems.
3. Trobitech is not responsible for any loss of data of any sort, or damaging of any sort caused by a system failure of one of our Computers regardless if covered by our Warranties or not.
4. Delivery of any computer to Trobitech comes with the understanding that the customer has agreed that they have backed up all software and data on the computer and that if for any reason that data is ended up lost in the process that Trobitech will not be held liable for such losses.
5. Customer specifically guaranties us that there is no illegal content or data on the computer for warranty services.
6. Customers have a 30 day return period and all original packaging is required including receipts, and manuals.
7. All Warranty repairs/Services must be authorized prior to being sent out.
8. Any Computer arriving at Trobitech for repair/warranty services without prior authorization will have 45 days to be claimed until it becomes Trobitech’s Property.
9. Opened Software/Software Defects are not covered by the warranties.
10. There are no warranties other than what was states herein.
11. You agree that any legal action brought against Trobitech shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kentucky. You also agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any arbitration arising from your use of or orders and purchases made on the Trobitech sites or from Trobitech shall be in Kentucky.
12. Any product that Trobitech ships out to a customer that comes back to Trobitech as a refused delivery will be subject to a 15% restock fee as well as shipping fees and will not be refunded.
13. Trobitech Products are only authorize return or repair/service work for the original purchaser.
14. Trobitech reserves the right to change or void this limited warranty to any customer without any further notice.
15. Trobitech makes no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
K: Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service:
If repairs are required, the customer must contact Trobitech and describe in detail the problems they are having. Services and parts are rendered by Trobitech only. All shipping or delivery costs for any item shipped for repair are the customer’s responsibility. Authorization is required before sending off any Trobitech Computers for services.
Should you have any problems with your computer, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. Simply call (270)-234-0097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help. We will grant authorization assuming we cannot resolve this issue this way.
2. Upon receiving the computer, Trobitech will repair your computer and will deliver it back to you within 1-2 weeks (depending on parts availability).
3. You will be responsible for all delivery or shipping charges to and from Trobitech. In the event that no hardware problems can be found with your computer, you will be responsible for return delivery costs as well as a $100 labor fee. You must pay this fee as well as the shipping costs before we can deliver your computer back to you.
If you have any question regarding any of the above information please refer to the following.
Our Web address: https://trobitech.com
E-mail for Technical Support: email@example.com
Customer Service Phone: (270)-234-0097
By signing, accepting delivery of any of the goods from Trobitech, or placing an order on trobitech.com I certify that I have read, understand and fully agree to all of the terms and conditions that Trobitech has expressed on the above sections.
We APPRECIATE your business!